We designed our best Amarnath Helicopter Tour Package for visitors who are physically challenged, short on time, or senior citizens who want to avoid walking long distances and find that travelling by helicopter is the best option for them, and they don't have to worry about anything like Amarnath Helicopter tickets booking, Hotel booking for Amarnath, meals, or transportation so that they can easily take Baba Amarnath's blessing without any difficulties. Amarnath, located in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir, is one of the most important pilgrimages in India for the worshippers of Lord Shiva.
The Amarnath cave has an enshrined Shivaling formed naturally with ice, which resembles Lord Shiva. Amarnath is visited by millions of tourists every year from all across the world for a challenging mountainous trek called "Amarnath Yatra." Legend has it that this place is regarded as the same cave where Lord Shiva revealed the secrets of life and eternity to Goddess Parvati. Amarnath Cave is accessible only during the Sharavan months of July and August. There are two routes available for undertaking the Amarnath Yatra via Baltal or Pahalgam. The Baltal route, though shorter, has a steeper trekking route.
The Pahalgam route is longer but is generally preferred by most of the devotees. It usually takes 3-5 days to reach Amarnath from the base point. Helicopter tickets for Amarnath are now available by private operators on both of these routes. The Baltal route is served by Global Vectra while the Pahalgam route is operated by Himalaya Heli for Amarnath Yatra. The devotees need to make advance bookings of Amarnath helicopter tickets and get registered to undertake the holy pilgrimage to Amarnath.
We provides some of our best customized helicopter packages such as Kedarnath Helicopter Tour Packages, Amarnath Helicopter Package from Delhi, Char Dham Tour Packages from Delhi, Do Dham Tour Packages, 2 Nigths 3 Days Amarnath Tour Packages by Helicopter, Affordable Amarnath Tour Helicopter Packages, Luxury Amarnath Helicopter Tour Packages etc. within your budget.
How to book Amarnath Helicopter Tickets online?
Amarnath Helicopter ticket booking in advance can be done via the Amarnath Shrine Board's official website, or if you need any information or have an enquiry about Amarnath Helicopter Advance booking for Same Day Return or Next Day Return then please contact us.
Required Important Documents:
Amarnath helicopter tickets booking devotees you have must carry photo identification proof like aadhar card, voter card, pan card, passport, with health certificate or yatra registration during check-in.
Things to remember and carry during Amarnath Helicopter Trip
- Maintain Physical well-being
- Keep the age limit in mind
- Adhere to the guidelines of Amarnath Authorities
- Warm Clothes and woolen caps and socks
- Windcheater Jacket
- Waterproof shoes and Jacket
- Trekking Sticks
- Reusable water bottles.
- Torch with an extra battery
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- First aid kit for emergency situation.
Things to do during your Amarnath Tour
- Do Horse ride on the snow-capped Thajiwas Glacier.
- Don’t miss the scenic view of snow-capped valley during your Helicopter Ride.
- Explore Mughal Garden.
- Don’t miss Shikara Ride on Dal Lake.
- If your adventure lover then don’t miss the adventure activities like skiing, trekking, river rafting etc.
Route : Srinagar – Sonmarg – Amarnath - Srinagar
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Stating Point : Srinagar
Ending Point : Srinagar
- Pick up & Drop atSrinagar Airport & Sightseeing by Non Ac Private Car.
- Confirmed Amarnath Helicopter tickets (SDR/NDR)
- Accommodations and MAP (Breakfast + Dinner) as per the itinerary
- One hour Shikara Ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- State Tax, Hotel Tax, and Driver Charges
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowances
- Any kind of Air, Train or Bus fare from your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Item of personal nature- tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Monuments or Garden entrance fees and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Personal meals and personal expenses like entry tickets, telephone, laundry or anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.