Uttarakhand's Char Dham Tour Package is popular not only Indian devotees but also among foreigners. Devotees believe that by performing Char Dham tour, all sins are forgiven and that Char Dham Yatra is necessary for everyone. We assist people in making their Char Dham Yatra dreams come true. We have a lot of experience to organizing Char Dham tour so that people get the most out of their money. Thousands of people enjoy our specially designed Char Dham Helicopter tour packages and also book Private Chopper for Char Dham Tour. The most common Char Dham Yatra starts from April–May and ends around October–November, around the Diwali festival.
The Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the toughest hindu pilgrimages. The four holy temples of Char Dham are surrounded by Uttarakhand's Garhwal region, and these four temples are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. Yamunotri is the abode of Goddess Yamuna, Gangotri of Goddess Gangotri, Kedarnath is related to Lord Shiva, and Badrinath is a seat of Lord Vishnu.
As per Hindu mythology, it is believed that every Hindu must visit these temples to be absolved of their sins and attain salvation. Every year, thousands of Char Dham pilgrims come here to worship him. Other facts or information related to Char Dham like - how to plan Char Dham Yatra, how much will be the cost of Badrinath/Kedarnath Yatra from Haridwar, how much will be the fare from Haridwar to Char Dham, where would be the right place to stay in Kedarnath Yatra etc.
We offers Char Dham Tour Packages 2023 from Haridwar, Chardham Packages from Delhi, Do Dham Tour Packages 2023, Luxury Char Dham Tour Packages, 9 Nights 10 Days Char Dham Helicopter tickets Packages, Char Dham Helicopter Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages 2023, Kedarnath 2023 Packages with helicopter tickets, Char Dham Tour Packages by bus and many more customized tour packages within your budget and contact us if you want any information related to Char Dham hotel bookings, Char Dham taxi services, Char Dham helicopter tickets, how to Kedarnath Helicopter Tickets and many other aspects of this epic Char Dham Tour Packages.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Please contact us if you require any changes so that we can tailor a holiday to your specific needs for an unforgettable India tour.
Things to do on your Char Dham Tour
- Tribute to the divine Shila.
- Darshan the sacred Yamunotri and Gangotri Dham.
- Visit the holy shrine of Uttarkashi and the divine temple of Guptkashi.
- Take blessing of Lord Shiva at Kedarnath Temple.
- Attend Abhishek Pooja at Kedarnath.
- Enjoy sightseeing of Mana Village, Brahma Kapal, Bheem Pul, Mata Murti Temple and Vyas Gufa.
- Don’t miss top sightseeing places like Rishikesh, Mussoorie, Kempty Fall, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Mankini River, Gaurikund, Alaknanda, Tehri Dam, Bhagirathi River, Nandakini River, etc. during your Chardham Packages.
Char Dham Tour Tips
- Carry your ID Proof like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Id, Driving Licence or Passport.
- Carry heavy woollen clothing to protect against cold weather in October and November, and light woollen clothing in the summer.
- Health and Medical Certificate.
- Carry creams, moisturizers, sunscreen creams.
- Don’t forget to carry medical kit with painkillers, antibiotics, cough lozenges, Antiseptic cream, Iodine, tube-squeeze cream and medicines for cold and fever along with your routine medicines.
- Avoid travel in the rainy season, as there are a lot of landslides during that time.
- Book hotel rooms for Char Dham in advance, if you are travelling close to the temple opening dates, there will be a heavy rush of pilgrims.
- Alcohol or non-vegetarian food is not permitted during the Char Dham Yatra Tour.
Route : Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Sonprayag – Kedarnath – Guptkashi – Badrinath – Rudraprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar
Duration : 10 Days 9 Nights
Starting Point : Haridwar
Ending Point : Haridwar
- Pick up & Drop at Haridwar/ Dehradun Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand & Sightseeing by Ac /Non Ac Private Car.
- Accommodations and MAP (Breakfast + Dinner) as per the itinerary
- State Tax, Hotel Tax, and Driver Charges
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowances
- Any kind of Air, Train or Bus fare from your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Horse / Palki/ Helicopter Tickets for Kedarnath Darshan.
- Item of personal nature- tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Monuments or Garden entrance fees and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Personal meals and personal expenses like entry tickets, telephone, laundry or anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.