Vaishno Devi's ancient and divine cave is located in the beautiful Trikuta mountain. A helicopter Tickets from Katra to the Sanjichhat helipad is the most convenient option to visit Vaishno Devi temple. The helicopter packages will let you see the pilgrimage site and its breathtaking surroundings in a whole new light. On reaching the temple of Vaishno Devi Mata, you can see three pindis, which are the symbols of the three mother goddesses Mahakali, Maha Saraswati and Mahalakshmi.
We have designed some of our best helicopter packages, like Vaishno Devi Darshan Package by Helicopter, Luxury Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tour Package, 2 Nights and 3 Days Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tour Packages, Vaishno Devi Katra Packages, Vaishno Devi Tour Package with Helicopter Tickets, wherein you have not to worry about meals, Vaishno Devi Hotel bookings, Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tickets bookings, Vaishno Devi Battery Car bookings, and Vaishno Devi Taxi Services, so that you can explore and complete your Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan without any hassle.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Please contact us if you require any changes so that we can tailor a holiday to your specific needs for an unforgettable India tour.
Things to do on your Vaishno Devi Trip:
• Do water rafting in the Chenab River
• Visit Nau Devi Temple
• Explore Sulla Park
• Don’t miss shopping for Kashmiri woollens in Katra
Route : Jammu – Katra – Vaishno Devi- Katra - Jammu
Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Starting Point : Jammu
Ending Point : Jammu
- Pick up & Drop at Jammu Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand & Sightseeing by Ac /Non Ac Private Car.
- Helicopter Tickets for Vaishno Devi Darshan.
- Accommodations and MAP (Breakfast + Dinner) as per the itinerary
- State Tax, Hotel Tax, and Driver Charges
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver’s allowances
- Any kind of Air, Train or Bus fare from your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Item of personal nature- tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Monuments or Garden entrance fees and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Personal meals and personal expenses like entry tickets, telephone, laundry or anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.